Monday, January 27, 2014

The Beginning

Just about one year ago, my husband Jordan and I decided that we wanted to take control of our eating habits and exercise. Since that time, I have lost 34 lbs and Jordan has lost 85 lbs. This was most likely one of the most challenging things we have ever done. I have received many questions from friends and family on what we did to lose weight and keep it off. In this blog, it is my goal to share with you the all the tools we used, the exercise we did (and exercise we are currently doing), and some of the recipes and food changes we have made over the past year. I have put a lot of work and time into improving my quality of life. I do not like to use the word "diet" because this was not a fad. It was also not a "diet" because I will never go back to my old eating habits. I welcome any comments on Facebook or Google+. If you have specific questions, please feel free to message me or post in the comments section. If there are any comments that I deem rude or inappropriate, they will be deleted. The intention of this blog is to provide encouragement to others who may be struggling with the same issues that I have struggled with in the past.

Those of you who know me personally, know that I generally go by Christina. I decided on the name of this blog with Chris in the title. On my father's side of the family, everyone calls me Chris and have for most of my life. It is my family nickname. It is my hope to be able to open up and help others like a family member would. Please feel free to call me Chris!

1 comment: